3.1 How to view your iPay transactions:
We expect you to develop a website for your merchant with a shopping cart that allows the merchant to quickly get real
time reports on sales and orders that have occurred on their website once iPay communicates back to your website.
However, we have also developed an easy-to-use administrative interface that allows the merchant to quickly track their
own transactions for purposes of reconciliation.
This interface is available from the following URL: https://dashboard.ipayafrica.com/
You can do the following:
- View successful and unsuccessful transactions
- Create additional system users
- View unused transactions, where the user sent money but did not use it
- Initiate refunds for transactions that you feel require this action.
- View refunded transactions
- Export transaction activity statements or reports in Excel and PDF formats
- Generate trend analysis graphs
- Send money from your iPay account to target recipients (via M-PESA or Airtel Money)
- Generate e-Invoices for sending via email to your clients requesting them to pay you
- Manage the e-invoices that you generate above